Flooring Claims: A Leader in Inspections for all Manufactures, Big Box Retailers and Retail Flooring Stores, Restoration Companies, Home Owners, Designers, Builders and Insurance Agencies.
Third Party Evaluations: Relative Humidity (RH)
Slab Evaluation's Inspections & Recommendations Materials and Installation proper procedures from the materials selection process.
During the Claim phase of a Large Project and Architects Specifications, CCI will thoroughly evaluate the bid documents and the physical structure of the project as well as critical Flooring systems required for a accurate report.
Your inspection and examination cost will vary depending on your details and scope of work requested. We will review and Inspect all Design written specifications supplied by your Architect , Designer along with Contract Documents, Installation Schedules Labor details.
Strong Manufacture Guidelines and Compliance for Owners, Architects,
Commercial Flooring Contractors Sector, General Contractors , Project Management Contractors PC, PM, Superintendent, and Salesman.
Residential & Commercial property owners spend $3.2 billion annually on remediation of structures and floor coverings due to moisture-related failures. They also spend $1.9 billion on unplanned cost and delays.
Residential Flooring Claims on multiple fact reports range from
Upwards of 850 million to -1.1 billion.
* Detail Fact Based Floor Inspections
* CSP Ratings 1-10
* Slab Evaluations, Testing
* Shot Blasting Cost Analysis
* Moisture Mitigation Detail Analysis & Failures
* ACI 302.2R-06 ( Concrete ) To receive moisture-sensitive flooring materials
* ASTM F-710 (PH) Approved Third Party Agency
* ASTM F-1869 (Calcium Chloride Testing) Approved Third Party Agency
* ASTM F-2170 (RH) Approved Third Party Testing Agency
* ASTM F-2873 (Standard for Self Leveling)
* ASTM F-3191 (Standard for Water Absorption Test)
* ASTM C-1823 (Shear Bond Test)
* ASTM E-557 (Deflection)
* TCNA EJ-171 (Control Joints)
* ANSI A-108 (Slabs Deviations & Undulations)
* Caustic Materials (Cleaners)
* ASTM D-7330 ( Standard Carpet Assessment Surface Appearance Change )
Division 3 : Concrete
ICRI Guidelines No. 310.2R-2013 Technical Guidelines
Section 03 30 00 - Cast-in-Place Concrete
Section 03 39 00 - Concrete Curing
Section 03 54 13 - Gypsum Cement Underlayment
Section 07 16 00 - Cementitious and Reactive Waterproofing
Section 07 26 00 - Vapor Retarders
Division 9 : Flooring Inspections
Section 09 60 00 - Flooring Specifications
Section 09 62 19 - Laminate Flooring. LVT, SPC
Section 09 64 19 - Wood Composition Flooring
Section 09 65 13 - Resilient Base and Accessories - Resilient Flooring
Section 09 65 36.16 - Static-Resistant Resilient Flooring
Section 09 67 26 - Quartz Flooring
Section 09 68 16 - Sheet Carpeting, Carpet Tile
Section 09 69-10 - Ceramic Tile , Stone Tile , Marble
* Thin porcelain tile (TPT)
* Abatement Testing
* Cut Back Adhesive Testing
* Floor Preparation's Inspections